We offer a range of residential landscape design + build
services that can be tailored to your specific needs.
We design your entire outdoor environment ensuring that all components are integrally connected. Our plans are detailed and comprehensive.
We build your entire outdoor environment including pools, spas, planting, irrigation, paving, walls, fountains, landscape lighting, fire features, outdoor kitchens, sport courts, gazebos, and more.
From the initial consultation up until the final walk-through, you will work with one person who will handle the entire project in all phases.
1. Initial consultation: We will discuss the overall scope of your project, functional and aesthetic goals, desired features, site specific opportunities and constraints, budget, and the specific level of design services required. Based on this information, we will be able to provide you with a flat design quote.
2. Programming & Site Analysis: Once you've decided to move forward with our service, we will take measurements, note existing features, and develop a scaled base plan that we can work from.
3. Design Development: We will develop conceptual plans that begin to show the overall aesthetic and spatial character of the design. We will meet as needed to discuss the preliminary drafts and to make any required adjustments. With each iteration, you can expect to see more detail and refinement.
4. Final Plans: We will complete your final drawings. These drawings specify qualitative and quantitative information in great detail and typically consist of multiple sheets of information. They will allow us to generate an accurate bid, to get HOA approvals, and to implement your design accordingly.
5. Proposal: We will provide you with an itemized and detailed quote for your landscape construction.
6. Permitting: We will obtain any necessary building permits, and coordinate the entire process.
7. Procurement: We will carefully hand pick and tag the best plants available from local nurseries, source the highest quality materials, and fabricate any custom features.
8. Construction: We work with skilled and trusted craftsmen to ensure that your design is seamlessly translated into reality.
Upon request we can provide annual or biannual site visits and help to cultivate your garden properly so that it can meet its full potential.